Achieve a Flawless New Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you. If you need a cosmetic dentist in Newtown and Levittown, PA, and the vicinity in Bucks County, Pearl Dental Arts uses the latest advancements in cosmetic dentistry to make sure you give a shining first impression.
COSMETIC SOLUTIONS OFFERED AT PEARL DENTAL ARTS:
Porcelain veneers are used to correct chipped, stained, discolored teeth, irregularly shaped or improperly placed teeth, crowded or overlapping teeth.
Patients who are concerned with misalignment but are hesitant to wear metal braces may be good candidates for Invisalign. These clear, removable trays are virtually undetectable during use. Invisalign can correct many of the same issues as traditional orthodontics.
Bonding achieves almost the same results as porcelain veneers but bonding is done with composite resins, tooth colored plastic material also used for white fillings. Bonding is done right in the office and no laboratory procedures are involved, so the results are considerably quicker, just in one visit, and the cost is considerably less......more
For fast, remarkable results: one hour in-office whitening using the Zoom Advanced Power Light and Zoom Whitening Gel......... more.
In our office, we offer Kor Take-Home whitening kit to be used in individual customized whitening trays we prepare for you from molds we make in our office. These trays are vacuum-formed and are far superior to the ready-made trays used in some teeth whitening products..more
If you have several cosmetic concerns, a smile makeover can help you achieve your ideal smile. This unique plan is designed especially for you. We can combine any number of procedures, including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and dental bonding.
WHAT CAN COSMETIC DENTISTRY DO FOR YOU?
Here’s a quick checklist:
- Do you have gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- If you have spaces between your teeth that you wish were not there and for whatever reason Invisalign or traditional orthodontics might not be right for you, cosmetic dentistry might be your immediate solution. Either porcelain veneers or cosmetic teeth bonding might offer you what is termed as “instant orthodontics”. All the spaces can be closed, giving you a beautiful smile.
- Are your teeth positioned irregularly, out of alignment, twisted, or rotated?
- Once again, most of these defects could have been corrected by orthodontics, but can now be correctly in just one or two visits with either porcelain veneers or bonding with tooth colored resin materials. The teeth may have to be reshaped or recontoured a little bit prior to placing the veneers or bonding.
- Do you have chipped or broken teeth?
- Do you have large, stained or discolored fillings?
- Is the enamel on your teeth low on calcium and always chipping off?
- The best option for all these conditions is again porcelain veneers.
- Are your teeth very dark and yellow?
- Teeth whitening can correct years of staining and discoloration from tea, coffee, drinks and certain foods. Both the in-office method with the Zoom Advanced Power Light and Whitening gel, or the take-home method, will work wonders. The only regret you will have is why you did not get this done earlier.
At Pearl Dental Arts, Dr. Paghdiwala has been offering cosmetic tooth bonding for over 30 years and patients are pleasantly surprised with the results that he achieves.
CALL NOW FOR A FREE COSMETIC CONSULTATION
WE'LL HELP YOU SMILE AGAIN!
To set up an appointment for a free consultation, call us at
(215) 504-4070 for the Newtown office or
(215) 949-8000 for the Levittown office or
fill out form to contact us.
"Getting dental implants has changed my life. I can now eat steak with my dentures in! I would recommend Pearl Dental Arts to anyone with apprehensions about finding the best dental care."Satisfied Patient