A yellow, discolored, or dull smile can make you feel incredibly self-conscious. And even if you practice good brushing and flossing at home, some stains cannot be removed without the help of a professional.
At Pearl Dental Arts, Drs. Abid Paghdiwala and Murtaza Paghdiwala offer both in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments. We are proud to use the KöR whitening and Zoom! light-activated systems, which both offer transformative results. Patients at any of our three office locations in Levittown, PA, Newtown, PA, and Monroe, NJ, can choose to undergo teeth whitening on its own or combine it with other cosmetic dentistry treatments for dramatic results.
In-office whitening is typically recommended for patients who want to see results as soon as possible. We have two options available:
- KöR® Whitening
- Philips Zoom!
Although both can help you brighten your smile by several shades, each treatment has a unique process.
The in-office whitening appointment typically takes about one hour at any of our three area offices.With either method, one or two weeks of teeth whitening at home, using custom made whitening trays and whitening gel, helps achieve better results.
Teeth whitening is a simple, safe, and effective way to transform the look of your smile.
If you prefer to whiten your teeth at a gradual pace and in the comfort of your own home, you might be a better candidate for take-home whitening. Both the KöR and Zoom! treatments require you to wear your trays for approximately one or two weeks. Depending on your preference, you can choose day or night systems. Some of the benefits of take-home treatments include:
- Custom-trays for even coverage
- Pre-filled whitening gel for simple application
- Designed to fit your schedule
The Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Although over-the-counter whitening strips and mouthwashes are widely available, they cannot compete with the safety, effectiveness, and strength of professional whitening treatments.
Other benefits of professional teeth whitening treatments include:
- Safety: Because the treatment is non-invasive, it is considered a very safe way to transform the look of your smile. If you have sensitive teeth, our dentists can also take extra precautions such as choosing the right concentration of whitening gel to prevent discomfort.
- Minimized Risk of Gum Irritation: Unlike over-the-counter whitening kits, in-office treatment and whitening trays are carefully designed to protect your soft tissues and reduce the risk of irritation and redness.
- Customization: While store-bought treatments are one-size-fits-all, professional whitening treatments are designed with your needs in mind. For at-home treatment, our dentists will provide custom-made whitening trays so that you can get the best results possible.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Whitening is a highly affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment that can help you to achieve a significant smile upgrade.
Transform Your Smile Today
Teeth whitening is a simple, safe, and effective way to transform the look of your smile. A brighter smile can help you achieve the confidence you've always wanted, especially before an important event such as a wedding, birthday, or business presentation.
To find out which professional teeth whitening treatment is right for you, call our Newtown office at (215) 504-4070 or our Levittown office at (215) 949-8000 or request your appointment online.