HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY? HOW SOON CAN YOU GET IN?
Dental emergencies need immediate attention. If you have a throbbing toothache, the pain is so intense and so distracting that you need immediate attention and relief. If you have a fractured tooth right in the front of your mouth, or you lost a cap or a veneer or a filling on a front tooth, you will be embarrassed to go to work. And what if you had an important interview, an important meeting or date or party to attend, a wedding or graduation? Obviously, you need to be seen by a dentist right away.
At Pearl Dental Arts, our goal is to provide that immediate relief as soon as possible. We have two convenient locations, in Newtown and Levittown, and we have also have evening hours. We accept most insurances, we accept credit cards and we also offer 0%, interest-free financing through Care Credit. For patients that do not have any dental insurance, we offer special discount offers.
Dental Emergencies that we can take care of:
1) Throbbing Toothache, due to a deep cavity that has hit the nerve. After x-rays and evaluation of the tooth causing the pain, we can place you on antibiotics if there is infection or if an abscess is developing. If root canal treatment is indicated, we can start the treatment to offer immediate relief from the pain.
2) If the tooth is broken and sharp margins are cutting your tongue, cheek or lip, we can smooth down the sharp fractured edges, providing immediate relief.
3) If a cap or a porcelain veneer has fallen off, we can recement them back on if the cap or veneer as well as the supporting tooth are intact. If a filling or bonding has fallen off, we can either place a new filling or repair the bonding; we will usually do at least enough that visit to get you through the emergency situation.
4) If you are a denture wearer and either the denture has broken or teeth have been broken from the denture, we can usually do a repair of the denture while you wait.
5) In situations where a gap is visible right in the front of the mouth and that gap can only be filled with a laboratory-fabricated appliance, we will bond into the gap a temporary tooth to get you through the emergency till a permanent appliance can be made.
These are only a few of the dental emergencies that we routinely handle at Pearl Dental Arts. Please call us at 215-504-4070 for our Newtown office or 215-949-8000 for our Levittown office.
"Getting dental implants has changed my life. I can now eat steak with my dentures in! I would recommend Pearl Dental Arts to anyone with apprehensions about finding the best dental care."Satisfied Patient