A FLEXIBLE OPTION TO RESTORE YOUR SMILE
If you are missing a few teeth in your mouth and need a comfortable, non-metallic, esthetic denture, a Valplast partial denture may be the solution for you. A Valplast denture is flexible, comfortable, and most importantly: looks just like your natural teeth.
ADVANTAGES OF VALPLAST PARTIAL DENTURES
- 100% flexible
- Soft and comfortable
- Absolutely unbreakable
- Superior esthetics
- No metallic taste
- Minimum tissue irritation
- Lifetime guarantee
VALPLAST PARTIAL DENTURES
If you are missing some of your teeth and are interested in replacing them, one of your options is to get a removable partial denture or “removable plate”, as it is often called. Removable partial dentures can be of several kinds. The two main broad categories are metallic and non-metallic kinds of partial dentures. Among the non-metallic kind of partial dentures, the best kind is the Valplast Partial Denture.
Valplast dentures are made from a biocompatible, nonallergenic nylon material that provides the perfect degree of flexibility.
The strong, durable plastic snaps securely and comfortably into place around the natural teeth and gums. The color of the denture material blends with the natural appearance of the gums so that the Valplast partial denture is almost invisible.
Since the entire Valplast denture is fabricated of plastic, it eliminates the metallic taste as well as the bulky and unesthetic metal clasps and connectors of traditional metallic, cast partial dentures.
VALPLAST PARTIAL DENTURES ARE GUARANTEED FOR A LIFETIME AGAINST BREAKAGE.
STEPS INVOLVED IN MAKING A VALPLAST FLEXIBLE PARTIAL DENTURE:
- We make impressions or molds of your teeth
- We prepare a bite platform of wax and we shape and size it down in your mouth to the correct level where the partial denture teeth should be set by the lab. to look and feel good and bite properly
- We try in the partial in your mouth while the teeth are still in a base of wax to make sure you like and approve of the color, size, arrangement and bite of the partial denture before it is completed in the Valplast material
- Denture delivery
- When you approve of the trial denture, our lab. then processes the Valplast partial and we finally give it to you.
- Follow-up and Adjustments
- We always bring our patients for a review of their new denture and any adjustments they may need. Whether it be a Valplast partial, a standard denture, or any other work, we stand by it.
Pearl Dental Arts provides Valplast dentures in Newtown, PA and Levittown, PA. Make an appointment at any of our locations to learn more about how Valplast dentures can work for you.
Call us at 215.504.4070 (Newtown, PA) or 215.874.3817 (Levittown, PA) to set up an immediate appointment or submit form to contact us by email