Abid F. Paghdiwala, DMD, MICOI
Meet Dr. Paghdiwala
Dentistry is Dr. Paghdiwala’s Passion…
Abid F. Paghdiwala, DMD, has become established as one of the best dentists in Levittown, PA. His philosophy is to provide the best dental care available. He prides himself on listening to your needs and offering you treatment that works.
SERVING THE PHILADELPHIA AND BUCKS COUNTY AREAS FOR 40 YEARS…
Dr. Abid Paghdiwala graduated among the top of his class from New Jersey Dental School in 1979 and has been serving the Greater Philadelphia and Bucks County area since then. He is proficient in all phases of general dentistry and gives special emphasis on cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. Dr. Paghdiwala has been placing implants for over 17 years and was awarded a Mastership in Implant Dentistry from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). He is one of the few providers of mini dental implants in Levittown and the surrounding areas of Bucks County, PA.
Dr. Abid Paghdiwala has been perfecting the art of dentistry since 1981 and has helped many patients achieve healthier, better-looking smiles through personalized, gentle, and state-of-the-art care. He is a member of various notable organizations, including:
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
Dr. Paghdiwala has been a pioneer in the dental laser field, and his research and papers were utilized by laser companies for obtaining FDA approval for using laser drills in dentistry.
- Dr. Paghdiwala was Certified in Laser Surgery, University of Rochester, 1988.
- Published research papers on Erbium:YAG Hard Tissue Lasers, San Jose, CA, 1988, which have been accepted today as the first published results on dental hard tissue lasers in the USA.
- Awarded National Institute of Health (NIH) Grant for developing a Dental Laser Drill, 1990.
Obtained a US Patent for a Dental Laser Drill, 1995