Dr. Abid F. Paghdiwala
Dentist in Levittown PA
Dentistry is Dr. Paghdiwala‘s Passion…
Abid F. Paghdiwala, DMD, MICOI has become established as one of the best dentists in Levittown, PA. His philosophy is to provide the best dental care available. He prides himself on listening to your needs and offering you treatment that works.
SERVING THE PHILADELPHIA AND BUCKS COUNTY AREAS FOR OVER 40 YEARS…
Dr. Abid Paghdiwala graduated among the top of his class from New Jersey Dental School in 1979 and has been serving the Greater Philadelphia and Bucks County area since then. He is proficient in all phases of general dentistry and gives special emphasis on cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. Dr. Paghdiwala has been placing implants for over 17 years and was awarded a Mastership in Implant Dentistry from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
Are You Ready to Receive Quality Dental Care?
Contact Dr. Paghdiwala with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!
Dr. Abid Paghdiwala has been perfecting the art of dentistry since 1981 and has helped many patients achieve healthier, better-looking smiles through personalized, gentle, and state-of-the-art care. He has been a member of various notable organizations, including:
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
Dr. Paghdiwala pioneered the development of dental lasers, and his research and papers were utilized by laser companies for obtaining FDA approval for using laser drills in dentistry.
- Dr. Paghdiwala published the first research papers on lasers on teeth in USA, in 1988, which played a major role in the development of the laser drills used by dentists.
- Dr. Paghdiwala was Certified in Laser Surgery, at the University of Rochester, in 1988.
- Awarded National Institute of Health (NIH) Grant for developing a Dental Laser Drill, 1990.
- Obtained a US Patent for Dental Laser Drill, 1995