Most dentistry looks like dentistry. Our goal is to provide dentistry that is undetectable. We replace existing dental crowns and fillings with restorations that look and feel like your natural teeth.
Where damage to a person’s teeth is extreme, and apparently beyond repair, we can use porcelain or porcelain “pasted on gold” crowns to make the smile appear “as new”. This is an extremely reliable technique for repairing the most severe of dental problems, even permanently replacing missing teeth to offer a complete smile and a functional bite. We are renowned for the quality of our work and the fantastic changes we make for people using this technology. These treatments are used for a long-lasting correction of major dental problems. It is usual for these treatments to last for 20 to 30 years, which is as close to permanent as dental treatment can get.
How long does it take to fit a dental crown?
Fitting a crown requires at least two visits to our office. Initially, we will remove decay, shape the tooth, and fit it with a temporary crown of either plastic or metal.
On the subsequent visit, we will remove the temporary crown and then fit and adjust the final crown. Finally, we will cement the crown into place and you have a new beautiful looking tooth.
Key Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Replaces missing teeth
- Offers support to misshapen teeth or badly broken teeth
- Looks completely natural
- Fixes “smile” and functional chewing problems
What are the capabilities of crowns?
Crown and bridgework is a very reliable solution for major dental problems caused through accidents, diseases or wear and tear. Major problems can usually be corrected using these techniques. Material used in these repairs is either high-grade porcelain or porcelain bonded to gold. A higher strength of the porcelain and gold materials is recommended to treat the most serious of dental problems. Where accidental damage has occurred, resulting in lost teeth, or where teeth have broken away through excessive wear, or as the result of old fillings breaking, dental crowns and/or dental bridges can be used as a long-term solution.
Many people have unexplained pain from filled back teeth, which is usually due to hairline cracks in the chewing part of the tooth. Placing crowns on these teeth relieves the pain and allows a return of full dental function for these teeth. In front teeth, older fillings can both weaken the teeth and cause “appearance” problems due to staining or chipping. Porcelain crowns and bridges are suitable in cases where porcelain veneers are not. In teeth with root canal fillings, crowns can prevent breakage.
We Make Dentistry Affordable on Every Budget
In order that most patients can take the advantage of these innovative methods, we offer different financing options, including:
- We accept a lot of dental insurance plans. Our office will try to get you the maximum benefits from your insurance for the implants. You will only have to pay the portion they do not cover.
- Credit Cards: We accept all major credit cards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): If you employer offers FSAs, you can use your benefits at our office
- Third-Party Lenders: We offer zero percent, interest-free financing through third-party lenders such as Care Credit and Lending Club (on approved credit).
- Pearl Dental Membership: If you do not have dental insurance, our in-office Membership plan gives you access to discounts on all treatments for a low monthly payment.
We have developed a reputation for being gentle, thorough and friendly, and consistently striving to achieve excellent results.
Read our reviews and testimonials from our patients to learn what sets us apart.